Pharmaceutical Industry - Clean Room - Wipes
Wipes composed of polypropylene and cellulose (7408). They offer the best of the synthetic and natural fibers. They are made of an inner cellulose layer thermally bonded to two outer layers of polypropylene. In one single wipe, it collects watery spills or eliminates chemical products, solvents, and others.
Recommended for clean areas in compliance with ISO 5 (Class 100 - FS209E) to ISO 8 (Class 100.000 - FS209E).
• Special compound wipe
• Made of an inner cellulose layer thermally bonded to two outer layers of polypropylene
• Without binding agents and additives
• Ultra-low level of particles and removables
• Ideal to clean acids and other harmful liquids
• Strong, durable and very absorbent
• Innovative cleaning properties
CW 2730 x 300 27 x 30 cm Box x 300 wipes
CW 2730 X 1400 27 X 30 cm Box x 1400 wipes