CY-3340 Cleaning validation kit
Pharmaceutical Industry - Cleaning Validation
TOC (Total Organic Carbon) cleaning validation kits include HCY-715A swabs for TOC and transparent vials with certified low TOC level. Designed to simplify sampling during TOC analysis in cleaning validation. It is a convenient and safe method for transporting swabs and vials from the storage area to the sampling sites and the laboratory with minimal chance of contamination.
• Consisting of HCY-715A TOC swabs, clear vials and labels
• Low certified TOC level of vials (<10 μg / L <10 ppb)
• Pre-washed borosilicate glass vials have a one-piece cap and a septa design
• Approved for use by TOC instrumentation manufacturers
• Safe transport method of swabs and vials from storage area to sampling sites and laboratory with minimal chance of contamination
• Low certified TOC level ensures consistency in vial delivery
• Pre-washed borosilicate glass vials have a one-piece cap and a septa design for easy sampling and analysis.
• The polyethylene cap protects the septum surface from contamination until the time of analysis
CY-3340 Cleaning Validation Kit Box with 12 vials, 12 labels and 24 swabs