Hawo hm 4000 DC-VI sealer
Hospitals - Pharmaceutical Industry - Sterilization - Packaging - Sterilization - Packaging
Hawo GmbH hm 4000 DC-VI is a rotary sealing machine has been developed for the special requirements of pharmaceutical industry and for use in clean rooms for the use in clean rooms. Surpasses all its predecessors, offering smart operation, comprehensive digitisation, networkability and sustainability, reflecting the spirit of lifescience 4.0.
• Stainless Steel housing
• 7 inch touch screen display (operable with gloves) and individually adjustable
• Suitable for the use in cleanrooms
• Integrated printer
• Capability of connecting printer, scanner, matrix reader, etc.
• Network compatible
• HDMI-interface for TV connection
• Validatable sealing process according to EN ISO 11607-2 and the international guidance ISO/TS 16775
• Especially suitable for the use in cleanrooms
• Fits all packaging materials according to EN 868-5 (including uncoated Tyvek material and non-woven PP, such as Stericlin white line material)
• GMP compliant packaging quality
• hawo GmbH hm 4000 DC-VI Rotary sealer