Hawo hm 850 DC-V sealer
Hospitals - Pharmaceutical Industry - Sterilization - Packaging - Sterilization - Packaging
Hawo GmbH hm 850 DC-V is a microprocessor-controlled rotary sealer with printer for the packaging of sealable pouches and reels (Sterile Barrier Systems SBS). Hawo successful classic model hm 850 DC-V was revised in detail and adapted to the current design.
• Validatable sealing process according to EN ISO 11607-2 and the international guidance ISO/TS 16775
• Automatic temperature and pressure control
• Integrated printer
• During the sealing process, the critical parameters sealing temperature and contact pressure are automatically monitored: If one of the parameters deviates from preset values, the device warns the user acoustically and stops the sealing process
• Guarantees an optimal sealing safety and seal seam strength.
• Accommodates every material – even gusseted pouches and reels. Flawless, full-area sealing seam can also be achieved with materials of varying thickness
• Energy-saving thanks to permanently heated sealing system and automatic stand-by function to shut off the motor when not in use
• hawo HM 850 DC-V Box for 1 unit