Symmetric Ochratoxin Wine assay
Wine industry - Ochratoxins
SYMMETRIC OCHRATOXIN WINE is a lateral flow test for the quantitative determination of ochratoxin in all types of wines and musts.
Wine and grape juice are an important source of Ochratoxin A (OTA), a potential human carcinogen. Wine is prone to OTA contamination due to fungal infection in grapes. The fungi responsible for the production of OTA are mainly Penicillium verrucosum and Aspergillus ochraceus. The European Union has set a maximum OTA level of 2ppb.
• Lateral flow in dip strip format available 24 and 48 tests
• Limit of Detection (LOD): 0.2 ppb
• Range of quantification: 0.35 to 5 ppb
• Visual detection option for samples greater than 2 ppb
• Individual samples
• Simultaneous reading of 6 strips
• Simple and short procedure (5 minutes) that is quantified with a reader
• Highly accurate results
• Long shelf life
Art. S6224 / 6248 Symmetric OCHRATOXIN WINE, 0-5 PPB, 24 AND 48 samples